How to Request Your Full File Disclosure Reports Instructions
Upon request, Giact Systems will provide you a full file disclosure report of your personal information that is maintained in our files.
Once we have verified your identity, all information will be mailed to the address you provided on the request form. We will also include contact information in case you have questions about the information or you wish to dispute any information found in your full file disclosure report.
You may request a Giact Systems full file disclosure only on yourself, your minor child, or on behalf of someone for whom you have power of attorney. To protect consumer’s privacy, we communicate only with the individual to whom the information pertains. If the consumer does wish for us to communicate directly with a third party about their records, we will need to receive a Power of Attorney or specific written instructions, signed by the consumer whose information is being requested, authorizing us to disclose the information to the named third party.
To request your full file disclosure report please follow the steps below:
- Please complete the full file disclosure form. It is important that the form is filled out legibly and completely. Any missing information may result in our inability to research our files.
- In order to validate your identity and verify your address, we need you to submit with the completed form:
- A driver’s license (not expired), state issued ID (not expired), Military ID (not expired) or a Passport (not expired) and
- A copy of an utility bill, billing statement or cell bill validating your address.
- If you are requesting a full file disclosure report for a minor child we require a document that shows the requesting adult (parent or guardian) and minor’s name from one of the three types of documents: Birth Certificate, Legal Guardianship or Immunization Record.
- In the case of a Power of Attorney, we will need the executed Power of Attorney and a form of ID listed in 2.
- Mail your request form and supporting documents to:
GIACT Systems, LLC.
P.O. Box 1116
Allen, TX 75013
ATTN: Consumer Resolutions
Once we have received your completed File Disclosure Form and supporting documents, it will take approximately 2 weeks to process your request.
For questions about your Giact Systems full file disclosure report or how to request your report, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll free number of (866)-918-2409.