gIDENTIFY uses multiple data sources to confirm consumer and business identities so you can address your underwriting, risk management, and Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance requirements. By using the most current data to evaluate over 100,000 attributes, gIDENTIFY provides accuracy that is superior to competing products.
With our customizable solution, you are able to tailor the level of reporting required to help meet your business needs. Our solution ranges from basic identity lookups to comprehensive reports that include names and aliases, current and past addresses, phone numbers, criminal history, debts, liens, judgments, assets, bankruptcies, and much more.
- Perform a single lookup for detailed, thorough ID verification for consumers and businesses.
- Integrate seamlessly and in real-time through the API.
- Reduce fraud and meet compliance requirements, including CIP, OFAC, FFIEC, KYC, and other requirements, with real-time customer identity solutions.
- Requires minimal input for comprehensive consumer and business data.
- Employ knowledge-based authentication (KBA) capabilities for real-time ID verification to reduce the need for customers to call support agents.
- Meet business requirements throughout the customer life cycle using multiple levels of reporting detail, including basic lookups to validate name and address through comprehensive customer information.
Some of the more than 100,000 attributes we cover include the following:
|Names, aliases, and SSNs||Current and previous employees, Officers, and directors|
|Bankruptcies, foreclosures, liens, judgments, and criminal history||Branches, subsidiaries, parent companies, and headquarters|
|Current and historical addresses||Bankruptcies, liens, and judgments|
|Phone numbers (listed and unlisted) and utilities data||Current and historical addresses, DBAs, and phone numbers|
|Relatives, neighbors, and associates||Assets|
|Assets (property, vehicles, and more)||UCC and SEC filings|
|Licenses (drivers, professional, and more)||Trademarks|
Contact us to find out how our ID solutions can help protect you—and your customers.