The Dark Side of Faster Payments: Protecting your Customers from Emerging Threats
Featuring AITE Group’s Shirley Inscoe and GIACT’s David Barnhardt
Faster Payments is quickly becoming a reality in the U.S. for multiple use cases, ranging from person-to-person (P2P), to corporate disbursements (B2C), and much larger B2B transactions. While the transition to Faster Payments is a positive development for both businesses and consumers, it carries significant and hidden risks. As the speed of payments accelerates, fraudsters are rapidly developing new, increasingly sophisticated fraud tactics that are effective at targeting the most susceptible areas of faster payments. Register to watch on-demand below and learn about the latest developments in payments, emerging fraud trends, and updated best practices for protecting your organization and your customers in transition to Faster Payments.
Topics covered include:
- An industry overview of the latest trends and what to expect in the next 12 months.
- Ways to secure all types of faster payments without sacrificing customer experience.
- Tactics to battle the growing threats of account takeover (ATO) and application fraud.
- Recognizing and preventing synthetic identity-based fraud attempts.
- Developing a holistic, end-to-end risk mitigation strategy that addresses all types of fraud.