How to Request a Disclosure of Consumer Report Information

Upon written request, GIACT will provide you with a copy of the information GIACT has about you. GIACT is a consumer reporting agency that verifies and authenticates checking and savings accounts and resells reports prepared by third parties, such as Early Warning Services. Such reports may be as limited as providing information about whether an account number is valid and whether the account is open. GIACT does not assemble or maintain its own data about you for the purpose of preparing consumer reports to be shared with third parties. For that reason, the information that GIACT’s has about you is limited to archived reports it has obtained from others as a reseller and provided to third parties upon request.

To protect your privacy, we communicate only with the individual to whom the information pertains, the parent or guardian of a minor child, or persons acting on behalf of an individual under a power of attorney. If you would like us to communicate directly with a third party about your information, we will need a power of attorney or specific written instructions, signed by you, authorizing us to disclose the specific information to the named third party.

1. Send a request to GIACT. If you would like to obtain a copy of information GIACT has about you, please send a request including all information on the attached form titled: “Request for Disclosure of Consumer Report Information.” The form is provided for your convenience and may be used to provide the required information. Any missing information may result in our inability to locate archived reports we may have about you. Send your request to:

GIACT Systems, LLC
P.O. Box 1116
Allen, Texas 75013
Fax: (469) 424-0887

Please note, you must be at least 18 years of age to request this information and you may request a disclosure of information only on yourself, your minor child, or on behalf of someone for whom you have power of attorney.

2. Supporting Documents. Additionally, to protect your personal information, please also provide proof of your identity and verification that you own the bank account.

Proof of Identity (choose one item):

  • Valid driver’s license;
  • Valid state issued identification card;
  • Valid military ID; or,
  • Valid passport.

AND Verification of Bank Account Ownership (choose one item):

  • A copy of the first page of your bank statement (showing that you are an owner or authorized signer); or
  • Voided check (showing that you are an owner or authorized signer).

Please note we will not be able to process your request without proof of your identity and verification of your bank account ownership.

3. Power of Attorney. In the case of a Power of Attorney, please provide a certified copy of the unexpired executed Power of Attorney in addition to the information listed above in 2.

4. Minor Child. If you are requesting a disclosure for a minor child, please provide a certified copy of one of the following showing you as the requesting adult are a parent or guardian of the minor child. The document must show both your name and the minor’s name:

  • Birth Certificate; or
  • Legal Guardianship.

If you have any questions, please call us at (833) 802-8092.